|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Jon Snip Editing Tutorial
Welcome to my Editing Tutorial:
In this tutorial, we are going to run through my entire editing process from import to export. I will focus on explaining the thought process behind the various stages of my edit, not just running through them, because I want to give you the tools to create your own unique style, not just replicate mine.
What this tutorial will cover:
- Basic Exposure Adjustments in Lightroom
- Blemish/Distraction Removal in Photoshop
- Skin Touch Up
- Global Dodge & Burn
- Color Grading
- Eye Enhancement
- Adding Composite Elements
- Adding Gradient Flares
- Export Settings & Crop
We will be working in Adobe LightRoom, & Adobe Photoshop. Prior experience with these programs would help, but is not necessary, as I will explain everything that I do in detail. I will also provide you with many hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
Included with this download:
- The full 2:33h editing tutorial
- The RAW file of this image
- Photoshop actions for frequency separation, global d&b, color contrast curve, high pass sharpen, and Instagram compression (to use go to Photoshop > Actions > Menu > Load Actions)
Unfortunately, you may not post the image anywhere online or use it for any purpose other than following along with this tutorial.