|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Workshops will be hosted in various US cities.
Welcome to our hands-on portrait photography workshop; hosted by @jon.snip and @liquidverve. With two hosts, and a group of no more than 10, it is our priority to provide everyone with individual attention. All of our editing tutorials are also included with the purchase of a workshop ticket ($387 value - @jon.snip Editing Tutorial, @liquidverve Editing Tutorial, @liquidverve Retouching Tutorial, @liquidverve photoshop for beginners tutorial, @liquidverve shooting tutorial).
Hosts (click to go to IG profile):
We will be doing hands-on work - shooting and editing - as well as discussing topics in regards to social media, collabs, and building a career in photography.
- Exterior Shoot: Jon will be overseeing a shoot in the streets of your city, where everyone will have an opportunity to shoot one-on-one with a model. Jon will be offering individual feedback and personal tips on how he finds good shooting spots, how he uses light modifiers outside, and how he communicates with and poses models.
- Interior Shoot: Alex will be overseeing a studio shoot where everyone will have an opportunity to shoot one-on-one with a model. Alex will be offering individual feedback and personal tips on working in a natural light studio, using light modifiers, and model communication and posing.
- Editing for Style: All of our editing tutorials are included with the purchase of a workshop ticket. The editing portion will thus skip over the basics, and instead cover advanced techniques and your specific questions. There will also be time allocated for you to edit a shot from the same day, so feedback can be provided one-on-one.
- Collabs & Social Media: We will discuss how to effectively build a strong social media presence as a career base, how to reach out to models and other photographers for collaborations, and how to maintain professional etiquette.
- Photography as a Career: As we are both full-time photographers, we will discuss our experience crossing over from hobby to professional photography. We will discuss several different sources of potential income, and how to take the first step towards attaining them.
- Next Steps: The workshop will be concluded with individual 1-on-1 sessions, where we will help you set up specific steps to get you moving towards your personal goals in photography.
You are an ideal candidate for this workshop if:
- You have a basic understanding of shooting and editing portraits
- You are looking to upgrade those skills
- You would like to take an active step towards building your online presence and/or making photography a full-time career
Tickets are refundable only at our discretion, so we would highly recommend contacting us before making a purchase. If we find that you may not be an ideal fit for this workshop, we reserve the right to refund your ticket and discuss alternative options with you.